13th February 2017, 12:37 AM
Neha begam

Possibility to take direct admission in 12th with Commerce stream after 10th from CBSE, Dubai?

Respected sir, My name is Sadaf and I have completed 10th from CBSE board in Dubai. Now I want to take direct admission in 12th with Commerce stream. Can I do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  2. Can I get admission to study in 10th CBSE in India after discontinuing from Dubai?
  3. Is there any CBSE school available in Dubai for 11th? How to get admission in 11th standard?
  4. Possibility to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma engineering if study 11th with Commerce stream?
  5. Detailed information about Migration from Dubai to India for admission in 10th CBSE?
  6. How can I write MHT CET after appearing in 12th CBSE in Dubai
  7. Possibility to get admission in 10th CBSE for a candidate who has completed 9th CBSE last year?
  8. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE board in India if completed 9th CBSE board from Dubai?
  10. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  11. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  12. CBSE student of Dubai can be transferred to CBSE school in Calicut while in 9th standard?
  13. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  14. Can I get admission in second year of Diploma in Engineering course if passed 12th with Commerce stream?
  15. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  16. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  17. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  18. How to get more than 90% in 12th class with CBSE Board in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
15th February 2017, 07:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take direct admission in 12th with Commerce stream after 10th from CBSE, Dubai?

No, you can not take direct admission in 12th commerce stream after 10th. If you want to appear for board examination of 10+2 from CBSE then you must take admission in standard 11th in any CBSE affiliated school.

Admission in standard 11th starts in month of March to April every year when new academic session begins. You can take admission with help of your academic certificates of tenth standard of CBSE.
7th July 2019, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take direct admission in 12th with Commerce stream after 10th from CBSE, Dubai?

I am a student of 10th but for some reason I do not want to be 11th. I want to study in Regular Mode Direct 12th Science. Is this possible? Please answer me with the appropriate information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?