6th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from CBSE to Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan?

I have completed my class 11th under CBSE board but, now I want to switch to Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. So, will it be possible to change board for class 12th only and will I be allowed to write NEET?

15th July 2018, 05:07 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from CBSE to Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan?

No, it is not possible to change the board for 12th only.

So, if you will change the board you are eligible to get admission in 11th std and not eligible to appear in NEET.
16th July 2018, 12:17 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from CBSE to Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan?

It is not possible to change board in 12th class.

Students are allowed to change board only after tenth standard. Once they are registered, they can not change board.
16th July 2018, 12:26 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

No, it is not possible to change board in 12th standard from Central Board of Secondary to Rajasthan Board.

Board change is not possible in 12th. Only candidates after tenth board exam can change board in 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?