17th November 2015, 09:11 AM
abhijeetc4

Is it possible to change college in 3rd year of B.Tech in any part of the country?

Sir, I have completed my b.tech from PSITCOE KANPUR affiliated to UPTU. Due to my father death I left college for one year to complete my training in INDIAN RAILWAYS. Now I want to complete my remaining course of b.tech, so is it possible to change college in 3rd year in any part of the country???? Thank you in advance

13th May 2016, 08:08 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in 3rd year of B.Tech in any part of the country?

No it is not possible to change college in 3rd year in any part of the country,after completing 2 years one can not get admission in new engineering college in the mid-term.
Engineering is a 4 year degree,its important to consistently complete 4 year engineering course without any interruption.As you have left your engineering course mid-way,now there is no way by which you can admitted in any new college in the mid-time.
Either you have to start from very beginning or continue to study in the same college from 3rd year and complete your studies.

In that case you need to talk to your college administration and explain your problem to them,and request them to continue your study exactly from where you left,as your problems were genuine and real,i am pretty sure that you being ex student of the college will be allowed to continue its study from the left point rather than being asked to start from beginning.
19th October 2019, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in 3rd year of B.Tech in any part of the country?

Can I change university in 3rd year to study different course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?