31st August 2013, 11:24 AM
naga babu.k

Can I change college after 3-1? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in JNTUK region

hai iam studying b.tech 3rd year in jntuk region can i change my college after 3-1 .due to my father transfer to another place.

4th December 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change college after 3-1? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in JNTUK region

i was joining the b.tech 2nd year lateral entry private engg college so i want transfer other private engg college can i change college in 3rd year
23rd April 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change college after 3-1? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in JNTUK region

i was joining the b.tech 2nd year lateral entry private engg college so i want transfer other private engg college can i change college in 3rd year
14th May 2016, 07:23 AM
sah.alok932

It is not possible to change college after completing 3rd year in engineering.Engineering is a 4 year bachelor degree course,named as B.TECH-Bachelor of Technology in any stream/branch.
There are various streams in engineering,one can study engineering in any stream of his choice,but the the first year of course of engineering in any stream is absolutely similar,differentiating begins from 2nd year,upto 1st year the subjects are same for all stream of engineering.

Stream related specialization starts from 2nd year and after passing all three years one become a engineer.One can change its stream after first year of engineering in the same college,but in order to change college after 3rd year is impossible.Change of stream/branch in engineering is allowed till 1st year of engineering,after stream change is not possible and college change is impossible specially at crucial stage in 3rd year.

You will have to study all the remaining years in same college and become engineer after passing the exams.
1st September 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my collage in 3-2? I was detained in 3-2 due to lack of attendence
16th January 2021, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i am completing 2nd year B.Tech EEE and iam not comfortable this college and i want to change another college but same institution
please suggest to us to proceed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?