2nd October 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college in second year after completion of 1st year B.Tech?

Is it possible to change college in the second year after completion of 1st year B.Tech? Can you please let me know the procedure followed for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change college after completion of 1st year BE? Will I have to pay penalty fee is change my college?
  2. Is it possible to change my course in college after completion of 1st year?
  3. Procedure to change college after completion of B.Sc 1st year?
  4. Is it possible to change college in second year after completion of 1st year B.Tech?
  5. Possibility to change college from VTU to any autonomous college for BTech student?
  6. Can I change my college after 1st year?
  7. What is the procedure followed to change college after completion of 1st year diploma course?
  8. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  9. Whether Government will reimburse fee in 2nd year for a BTech candidate who wants to migrate to another college? -- [New]
  10. How to change my branch from EE to M.E while in 1st year?
  11. Can I apply for EAMCET exam to change the college after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  13. Is it possible for me to change the college in the second year? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  14. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  15. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
  16. Can I change college after B.Tech 1st year from One MD college to another MD college? What is the percentage required?
  17. Is it possible to change college in first year? Procedure to change the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I change my college and university in second year while in B.Tech 1st year in private college?
5th October 2017, 12:28 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in second year after completion of 1st year B.Tech?

Yes, you are eligible to change the college in 2nd year of B.Tech course. Candidates are eligible to change the college within the same university.

So, you have take transfer certificate from your college and fulfill the eligibility required by other college to get admission in the course.

For detail information regarding change of college visit official website of both the college.
5th October 2017, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in second year after completion of 1st year B.Tech?

No, it is not possible to change college in second year after completion of your first year B.Tech course. For getting B.Tech degree certificate, you have to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course. Since, it is not possible to change the college, I suggest you to continue your remaining B.Tech course from your present college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?