10th June 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I change college after B.Tech 1st year from One MD college to another MD college? What is the percentage required?

Friends, Can I change from one MD college to another MD College after completion of B.Tech 1st year ? If yes, what is the minimum percentage required to do so ? Please tell me the procedure in detail as early as possible.

11th June 2016, 09:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change college after B.Tech 1st year from One MD college to another MD college? What is the percentage required?

Yes, you can very much opt for it, for that you will have to score a minimum of 60% in your 1st year and then opt for the transfer.

The procedure is such that you will first of all have to inform your college Director about the wish to transfer to another college. You will then have to fill up an application form provided to you by the college itself and after filling up the application form, you will be very much eligible to get a transfer to another college.

NOTE:
You should have a valid reason behind your action, otherwise your plea can be tured down.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?