11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA(Computer Science) after completing 12th Arts with Computer Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BA(Computer Science) as I am a student of 12th Arts with Computer Science so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

12th June 2018, 09:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BA(Computer Science) after completing 12th Arts with Computer Science?

Yes, you can do B.A (Computer Science) course after completion of your 12th standard Arts stream with Computer Science. Can't who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.A (Computer Science) course. Admissions in B.A (Computer Science) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
15th June 2018, 05:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BA(Computer Science) after completing 12th Arts with Computer Science?

Different universities have different criteria for admission in such courses. Most of the reputed universities will ask for maths at class 12th and arts students are not eligible for it.

There is IGNOU, which offers such course to any stream students. Hence, you can surely apply for admission at universities like IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?