5th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to continue Education after joining in Army?

Can we continue education after joining army

5th November 2011, 10:30 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is this possible to continue Education after joining in Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is this possible to continue Education after joining in Army?

Yes , it is not impossible because Distant Learning provides you the facility to complete your higher studies/courses from home or while working so you can continue your studies through distant learning .Just read on your own and appear in exam conducted every year .You will however need to pass that exam (annual or semester) to get into part .

So many professional are doing the same to get promotion and power .

But it is practically very difficult to manage all the things specially in Army. you will hardly find any time time to read your books due to tiredness.But if you have enough capacity then you can definitely do that .

With Regards
ravik1214
5th November 2011, 11:16 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to continue Education after joining in Army?

Hello,
Its great that you wanna to continue your studies during serving the country..Yeah,you may complete your studies by being 'Registered for private forms of the exams'.
You have not described about your current qualification status,Although if you are discussing about higher studies (after high school exams) then distance learning will be 'Blessing' for you to complete your studies while on duty..
Ok, Best of luck.
5th November 2011, 11:58 PM
madhu madne

Smile Re: Is this possible to continue Education after joining in Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello

Yes it is possible to continue your education after joining the ARMY through the Distance Learning Courses from the open universities.

"Education never Ends"

All the best
6th November 2011, 12:45 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Yes you can continue studies after you join army, provided you get time at all. Army schedule is so tight and fixed that hardly anybody can study in that situation.

Well, army provides all the necessary education to its candidates in the form of scholarships.

So you can pursue your course there also.

All the best.
8th December 2013, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I wish to pursue my Ph.D in Oxford University in Law after joining Indian army. Will the army support my higher studies cause once if I get commissioned as a officer in the army??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?