22nd August 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join a good placement college in Karnataka? I have completed BCA

Sir i am raheem.from tamil nadu.i have completed my bca . I want to join a good placement college in karnataka. I have not taken maths as my major subject in my12th. Can i do mca or not. Plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get international placement through BCA? I have completed 12th with MPC and want to do BCA
  2. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  3. Previous 10 years question papers of CET-MCA? List of colleges in Karnataka?
  4. Do I need to study further to join in a good college after completing BCA(Comp App) with MBA(Finance and HR)?
  5. Universities or colleges for MCA(regular) with good placements after BCA?
  6. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed having completed BCA? Does BCA a good course to join?
  8. Will I get good placement after completing BCA degree?
  9. Can I get a good college after scoring 116 in NATA and 92.2% overall aggregate in 12th
  10. Can I get admission for MBA in good college having secured 2nd division in BCA?
  11. Can I join BCA on the basis of Diploma only?
  12. How may I prepare to get placed in good companies? I don't belong to a reputed college
  13. How to join UG after completing diploma in electrical from Karnataka, KCT college?
  14. How may I join Indian Army after completing BCA or MCA? I've completed BCA(computer application) with 63% marks
  15. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MCA after completing BCA from PTU?
  17. Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?
  18. Do Pondicherry Engineering College a good choice for me to do ME course and to get good Placement? Can I do part time Job along with ME course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?