26th December 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Which subject is suitable for girls to join Air Force through CDS?

Sir. I am a science student and shall apply for boards in the coming year of 2016. I really want to know which subject I need to graduate in so to have enough time to sit for CDS . As per my concern our age limit is upto 25. I think there is no scope for girls in navy so may I know what I need to do to get into airforce?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after graduating B.Com with 73%
  5. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  7. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after studying B.E electronics?
  9. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  10. IS there any college which provides special training for girls to join Defence?
  11. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  12. Can girls join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how?
  13. What is the eligibility for Women in Indian Airforce?
  14. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
  15. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  16. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  17. What is the post for computer engineering students in NDA?
  18. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
26th December 2015, 01:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is suitable for girls to join Air Force through CDS?

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services and it is conducted by UPSC twice every year.

The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates in different defence wing as Air Force, Navy, Army, OTA.

The eligibility is different on basis of discipline and age limit for different wings.

Air Force and Navy--- B.Tech/B.E or Graduation in any discipline with mathematics and physics at 10+2. Age limit is 19-23 years for Air Force and 19-22 years for Navy.

Army and OTA ---- Graduation in any discipline and age between 19-24 years for Army and 19-25 years for OTA.

So, you can pursue your course as per your interest. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
27th December 2015, 10:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is suitable for girls to join Air Force through CDS?

If you can do B.Sc degree in Physics or Mathematics then you are eligible for Indian Air force exam through CDS.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-
Air Force Academy: - 19-23 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?