8th October 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join MCA thorough MAT exam?

is it possible to join MCA through MAT exam?...please tell me the possibilities

11th November 2011, 03:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join MCA thorough MAT exam?

No, you cannot join MCA course through attending the MAT exam. MAT exam is mainly conducted to join for the MBA course. You need to have completed the BCA degree to join MCA. Or else if you have completed the graduation in any science subject area with maths as the main subject can also apply for the MCA course. Some colleges may select the candidates on the basis of their score in the entrance exam which is conducted by them. Or else the candidates can directly apply with their graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?