7th April 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to apply for BA Maths after completion of BA with English, History and Political Science?

Is it possible for me to apply for BA Maths after completion of BA with English, History and Political Science? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects available for B.A in Thivandram?
  2. Colleges offering bachelor degree specializing Economics, Political Science, history and maths along with any useful subject?
  3. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. What is the syllabus for 11th class? What is the date of the exam?
  7. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  8. What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology
  9. Can I do M.A in English after doing B.A with history, education and political science?
  10. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  11. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  12. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  14. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  15. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  16. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  17. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  18. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
7th April 2016, 07:21 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for BA Maths after completion of BA with English, History and Political Science?

Yes. It's possible to get admission in B.A.(Maths) on the basis of (10+2) inspite of completing B.A. with english , history and political science , but You should not apply for B.A.(Maths). With B.A. in English , History & Political Science , You also have good career opportunities. So , No meaning to pursue B.A.(Maths).

B.A.(Maths) Eligibility
You must have passed (10+2) in science or commerce stream with maths as a compulsory subject from a recognized board.

Employment Areas After B.A.
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Advertising
- Civil Services
- Film Editing & Direction
- Law
- Public Planning
- Social Work
- Graphics & Printing Industry
- Public Administration
7th April 2016, 08:25 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for BA Maths after completion of BA with English, History and Political Science?

BA stands for Bachelor of Arts while B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science.
Both BA and B.Sc are 3 year degree program for those students who have completed their Higher Secondary Certificate examination with more than 50% marks.
Bachelor degree with Mathematics is under B.Sc not BA.
After completing BA with English, History and Political Science, it is not a good idea to go for B.Sc Mathematics as it will take 3 more years to complete this degree and in this very 3 years you can move on with your current degree for either higher studies or job.
But, in case you are determined to study B.Sc Mathematics then, of course you can take admission in it after completing BA if you have completed Higher Secondary Certificate examination from a recognized board with more than 50% marks in science stream having Mathematics as a subject.

So, if you fulfill the required criteria then you can move on for admission in B.Sc Mathematics course in any university in India.
7th April 2016, 09:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to apply for BA Maths after completion of BA with English, History and Political Science? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thanks!
After completion of B.A with English, History and Political Science, you are not eligible for B.A in Mathematics.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics from a recognized board are eligible for B.A in Mathematics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
7th April 2016, 09:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue BA from Maths even after completing from English, Pol. Science etc. There is no any restriction of subject and attempting number of exams. One who is interested in higher studies can pursue many times and also from different subjects.
8th April 2016, 02:23 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yes, you can pursue graduation from different subject once you completed it with a particular subject.
Yes, there will be some loss of time but it will bring a significant change in your career which will lead you to different height in life.
Procedure to apply is very simple>>
1). Make a report or affidavit that you lost some years and mentoin any valid reason.
2). Carry the related 12th documents to the desk of admission.
8th April 2016, 06:30 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible to apply for BA mathematics. There are some colleges where you can get admission for BA mathematics.

List of some colleges:-

Anurag Narayan Singh College, Patna

Ashoka University, Haryana

Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, Delhi

B.J.B. Autonomous College

Bharat Ratna Ambedkar University, Delhi

Christ College, Orissa

Deshbandhu College, Delhi

Dyal Singh College, Delhi
8th April 2016, 06:31 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes it is possible to apply for BA mathematics. There are some colleges where you can get admission for BA mathematics.

List of some colleges:-

Anurag Narayan Singh College, Patna

Ashoka University, Haryana

Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College, Delhi

B.J.B. Autonomous College

Bharat Ratna Ambedkar University, Delhi

Christ College, Orissa

Deshbandhu College, Delhi

Dyal Singh College, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?