9th August 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to take TOEFL test? What kind of documents do I need for the test?

i 'am ready to enroll in college.i did not study in America,so i'm trying to to get my G.E.D.so is possible for me in take the TOEFL test and enroll in college? and i'd like to know what documents i need for the test.I would like to learn Journalism or Psychology.

12th February 2016, 11:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to take TOEFL test? What kind of documents do I need for the test?

You do not need any document to apply for the TOEFL Examination.
You only need to register yourself for the Examination.
The Fees for the Examination has to be paid online and once you pay the fees you will have to choose a particular date for your Examination.
This is the process you need to follow to be eligible to appear for the TOEFL Examination.
The results of this Examination is valid for two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?