23rd February 2011, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

M.S in Software from a reputed University in USA after 68 marks in TOEFL? Should i give the test again?

I have scored 68 in my toefl exam.Am i elligible for pursuing MS in software under some reputed university in Us or shall i go for the test again.Kindly reslove my confusion.Thanx !!

Related Questions:
  1. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. List of entrance exams to give for doing MS in abroad and USA? -- [New]
  3. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  4. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  5. Am i eligible for MS or MBA in US with 60% marks in Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Can I study MS in USA with 320 marks in GRE and 83 marks in TOEFL?
  8. When the notification of TOEFL will be released? Detailed information about TOEFL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is working as a Software Developer?
  9. Which entrance should i give for PG education in USA?
  10. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in both TOEFL and GRE for study MS in USA?
  12. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  13. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  14. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  15. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  16. Top universities in world to study MS in Computer other than India? Limitations of those universities for admission?
  17. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
  18. Should I have to appear in SAT and TOEFL to study BBM in USA?
23rd February 2011, 03:45 PM
biswaranjan9

Default Re: M.S in Software from a reputed University in USA after 68 marks in TOEFL? Should i give the test again?

yes

you have to give another test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?