22nd February 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.

i m rishu.I
have done 10th in 2003 from B.S.E.B & got 67% marks & 12th in
from N.I.O.S(national indian open school) got 75% marks.now i m in
6th sem E&C branch from s.s.i.t tumkur(Banglore) & till now my
grade point (8.75 out of 10)without any back..

But there is 3yr gap b/w 10th & 12th b/c of
medical unfitness whose certificate is available.wht i should do b/c
placement time is very nearer.I m very confuse plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
suggest me

21st February 2013, 09:01 PM
shayasmk

Default Re: What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back y

Basically, campus placements actually checks whether the candidate is active and knows a bit on the subject. SO, the best thing you can do is know what you study. Just revise it. It can be helpful. Know what projects you have done and what all things you had done in it will also work.

Regarding other things, you will have to speak with the interviewer with no fear. Attending some personality classes will help you a lot. There are many things you can study from such classes.

While attending the interviews there are some manners to follow. Enter the cabin only after asking. Sit over the seats only after asking. And answer politely and correctly. If you don't know an answer, please don't try to answer it. Be polite. When asking on non-technical details, tell truths only and don't try to tell anything mischevious.

There will be aptitude tests for some companies. Please try to do as many aptitudes as possible. Many such books are available in the market. Also, try to be a good in English grammer, which helps in your aptitude tests.

Thank you and Best of luck.

30th April 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back y

Boss pls give me your phone number i want to know more about nios my mail id [email protected]

4th July 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

sir , now i have got IE cource in ssit Tumkur. my friend said that if i get 80% as aggreated marks then it will be considered as 68% (i.e 12% less) wheather it is true ? plz suggest me sir?

24th August 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

No it is wrong. There is a standard to map CGPA to percentage and SSIT is following that. It is printed behind your markscard.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?