28th March 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the option left if the child fails in 2 subjects in 12th CBSE?

what is the option if a child fails in 2 subjects in cbse 12th ??

17th July 2012, 10:55 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What is the option left if the child fails in 2 subjects in 12th CBSE?

Hi frend,
There is only one fact that when chiled failes he have to aplie again. There are some coleges claiming of giving degree seats in various field even with fail candidate of 12th but they have no value in there name.
The thing you can do nou is to go with diploma or aply argently for both the subject. Even after reciving 12th clear after 6month, some coleges do admit after counciling.

Good luck
17th July 2012, 06:34 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the option left if the child fails in 2 subjects in 12th CBSE?

hello friend..!!

-->if student gets failed in any subject then the option is that he or she has to apply again for those backlog papers that is something called re-appear paper.

-->some colleges are there that may give seats for continuing their graduation even if student is failed in one or more subject.But believe me dear no use is their of such seat.

-->so,first work hard and clear your exam so that you can continue further in good college or university,this will be beneficial for you.

All the best...work hard and go ahead...believe me you will get the success....
17th July 2012, 06:36 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello friend..!!

-->if student gets failed in any subject then the option is that he or she has to apply again for those backlog papers that is something called re-appear paper.

-->some colleges are there that may give seats for continuing their graduation even if student is failed in one or more subject.But believe me dear no use is their of such seat.

-->so,first work hard and clear your exam so that you can continue further in good college or university,this will be beneficial for you.

All the best...work hard and go ahead...believe me you will get the success....
20th March 2013, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

If a student fail in 12th CBSE then can he re-appear again for exam next year from same school without attending the classes means if he/she want to study at home and not be a regular student(and if can plz tell me procedure )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?