7th February 2018, 03:14 PM
Praspa143

Is it possible to take admission for Forestry after 12th with PCM combination and not having Biology?

I have to take admission for Forestry after 12th but I have taken PCM group and not taken Biology subject as study. So now what should I do to take admission for Forestry at graduate level? I have take admission any how for Forestry after my 12th standard.

14th February 2018, 04:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission for Forestry after 12th with PCM combination and not having Biology?

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCM group you are eligible for pursuing B.Sc. in Forestry degree course as for pursuing the same students having cmpleted their Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics or Agriculture from a recognized board of education are eligible.

Further, for admission in top agricultural universities for pursuing same degree course you need to qualify entrance examinations like AIEEA UG held by ICAR or State CETs held by concerned by state board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?