4th December 2011, 11:15 PM
djp214602h

Prelims objective papers of psychology? What is the objective pattern of it?

prelim objective papers of psychology year wise and objective pattern i want

16th January 2012, 12:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prelims objective papers of psychology? What is the objective pattern of it?

Your query do not contain the required information to answer about the Prelims objective papers of psychology. As there are several exams conducted for psychology so without the exact name of the exam its not possible to provide the concerned papers.It is suggested that you follow the official website of the institution or the board which conducts the exams to get the required papers or buy the previous year question bank of the concerned exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?