19th May 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Previous years minimum marks to qualify for NDA exam?

Previous year minimum marks for qualifying the nda exam

6th August 2014, 08:50 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Previous years minimum marks to qualify for NDA exam?

There is no such minimum mark for NDA entrance but passing class 12 with minimum 45 per cent is accepted. Aspirants for the National Defence Academy have to prepare for Maths for paper 1. It covers topics like Algebra, trigonometry, analytical geometry, calculus etc. The second paper is General Ability which covers syllabus physics, chemistry, biology, english, economics, geography, international and national current affairs. Remember the question pattern will be same for the arts, commerce as well as science stream students. The total marks for the written exam will be 900. Class 12 Science stream candidates are eligible to attempt for the three wings of NDA.
Non science background candidates can only try their luck in the Army wing. Post clearance, candidates between the age group of
16 ½ to 19 years will be called for interview.
For the fitness part, candidates has to be physically and medically fit. They shouldn't have any postural deformities like flat foot and knock knees. Overweight is strictly ruled out and height for male candidate is 157.5 cms. Candidates should not be suffering from any bones and joints disease. There should not any mental ailment and fits. Eyesight should be 6/6 with correction through glasses are allowed.
30th September 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

If I get 69 marks in maths and 210 marks in GAT then would I get the call letter for SSB ?
21st January 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 11th class having Science (Computer Science) can I give the NDA exam. If I can give than What should I start doing now onwards for my practice......????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?