8th February 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Mechanical engineering admission from IME after two years of refrigeration mechanical course with 7 years of relevant trade experience?

I have completed (NCVT) two year Refrigeration mechanical course and I have 7 years exp in relevant trade. Now I want to take admission from IME in diploma mechanical, so. Can I take admission in lateral entry with distance mode? If it is so how can I get admission as soon, (is there any online faculty to take admission.)
(Anyway I want to take admission from your institute please help, your kind help valuable for me)

Thanks and regards
Siba Paul
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission into IME in diploma mechanical after 2 years refrigeration mechanical course and 7 years of experience in relevant trade?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  3. Duration of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th Biology student?
  4. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  5. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical having 3 years of work experience?
  6. B.Tech. through IME INDIA
  7. Can I change the stream to CSE or ECE if I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering?
  8. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in IIT in mechanical engineering? I am an ITI holder
  10. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  12. Do Ordnance Factories accept Diploma from KSOU/IME for departmental exams?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  14. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  15. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?
  16. How to do diploma in mechanical from IGNOU? I have completed 2 years course(Trade Fitter)
  17. Admission procedure to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 2 years ITI Mechanical holder?
  18. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
8th March 2016, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Mechanical engineering admission from IME after two years of refrigeration mechanical course with 7 years of relevant trade experience?

Yes, you can surely apply for diploma in mechanical engineering through polytechnic entrance exam. Being a NVCT diploma holder you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in second year through entrance exam.

You have to take admission in regular mode if you want to get lateral entry admission through polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?