4th November 2017, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Navy office after completion of diploma civil engineering in 2018?

Procedure to join Navy office after completion of diploma civil engineering in 2018? I will be completing the course next year, so can you please guide me with the details which I need to follow? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  2. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. How can I join Navy after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  5. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to join Navy after doing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  9. Procedure to apply for B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma course in 2018?
  10. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible for me to join MBA course after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for merchant navy after doing diploma in civil? How can I do B.Tech in future?
  13. Procedure to join Architectural engineering after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  15. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to do further studies in USA after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  18. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?

8th November 2017, 08:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Navy office after completion of diploma civil engineering in 2018?

No, you are not eligible to join Navy after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course. To join Navy, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for NDA examination. So, being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible to apply for NDA examination for joining in Navy.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?