21st August 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Block Development Officer job after graduation?

Procedure to apply for block development officer after graduation? I have no idea about the job profile and the process followed to apply, so can you please help me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd August 2017, 10:10 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Block Development Officer job after graduation?

The examination for recruitment of Block Development Officer is conducted by State PSC.

The required qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

No limitation on discipline of bachelor degree. The age limit varies with state.

So, you can visit State PSC Official website for complete procedure of selection.

The examination is basically conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

Candidates will be eligible for recruitment only after qualifying in all stages of examination.
22nd August 2017, 11:51 PM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Block Development Officer job after graduation?

Block Development officer (BDO) exam is conducted by State Public Service Commisssion. Eligibility criteria for BDO exam is as follows-

>> Bachelors degree in any field with minimum passing marks from a recognized university
>> Final year students can also apply for exam
>> Age limit-21 to 30 years

This exam is conducted every year. Forms are available on official website. You can fill the form and appear for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?