22nd September 2017, 03:34 PM
prakash pandy

Procedure to apply for CGPE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, How can apply CGPE exam? Am I eligible to apply for CBI after complete diploma mechanical engineering? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response on this soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  5. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for RTO Exam after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  12. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to become a pilot after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  18. What all are the different branches available in Polytechnic courses? -- [New]
23rd September 2017, 11:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CGPE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash pandy View Post
Sir/Mam, How can apply CGPE exam? Am I eligible to apply for CBI after complete diploma mechanical engineering? Can you please provide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the response on this soon as possible. Thanks!

Sorry,to inform you that after completing your diploma in mechanical engineering you are not eligible to apply for CGPE (Combined Graduate Preliminary Examination) conducted by SSC(Staff Selection Commission), because to apply for CPGE exam minimum qualification bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply for CGPE exam is 20 to 27 years.

>> There are 2 steps of CGPE exam first one is Preliminary exam and second one is main exam.

So first complete your bachelors degree and then apply for CGPE exam.

>> For more details please visit www.ssc.nic.in.
3rd April 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CGPE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I want to be a cid officer and I have completed my 12 class exams with science. Please suggest me what should I do. How should I proceed ahead in my life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?