15th November 2017, 02:55 PM
Manab Ranjan Konar

Procedure to apply and complete M.Sc in Mathematics after completion of B.Sc in 1992?

I have completed BSc in Mathematics in 1992 from Burdwan University with Physics Chemistry Mathematics, 2year course, how to complete MSc.in Mathematics? Can someone please guide me with the complete details on the same? Thanks!

20th November 2017, 02:35 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply and complete M.Sc in Mathematics after completion of B.Sc in 1992?

One thing i want to tell you that you will not get admission for regular course instead you can apply in distance education scheme. Yes you can start your MSc course but only in distance course because there is a age limit for regular course and you already exceeds it.

Procedure is quite simple. First of all choose a appropriate open university where you want admission. After that visit to university campus and buy an application form for MSc distance course. Fill form carefully also attach documents if required. After that submit form with admission fee and exam fee. Once you submit form you will be admitted for course and your registration number will be generated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?