26th July 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for customs officer job? Syllabus followed for the exam?

Procedure to apply for custom officer job? What is the syllabus followed for the exam? Can you please let me know where to get the exam form to apply? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible for the same as I need to prepare for it.

13th August 2017, 04:41 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to apply for customs officer job? Syllabus followed for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for custom officer job? What is the syllabus followed for the exam? Can you please let me know where to get the exam form to apply? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible for the same as I need to prepare for it.

If you want to become customs officer then you have to appear for CSAT(Civil Services Aptitude Test) carried out by UPSC every year. Through civil services you can apply for revenue department to become customs officers.

Selection Procedure:-

1). Civil services preliminary exam.

2). Civil services main examination.

3). Interview.

Written Exam Pattern:- Written exam have 7 papers :-

1). Indian language.(250 Marks).

2). English.(300 Marks).

3). General studies - I.(250 marks).

4). General studies.(250 marks).

5). Optional Subjects(language exam).(250 marks).

6). Optional subject(Environmental studies etc,).(250 marks).

7). Personality Test.(275 marks).

Eligibility Criteria:-

>> For CSAT exam applying candidate must be Indian citizen, subject of Nepal, subject of Bhutan.

>> Age limit to apply for CSAT exam is 21 to 32 years. Relaxation of 5 years in age criteria for candidate belongs to SC/ST category. Relaxation of 3 years for candidate belongs to OBC category.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

For more details please visit www.upsc.gov.in.
4th October 2018, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for customs officer job? Syllabus followed for the exam?

Which exam is related to custom officer in airport. In which date exam will be conducted in2019.how to apply for exam
17th May 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for customs officer job? Syllabus followed for the exam?

I have completed mine BE in mechanical engineering and now i want to apply for custom officer .. so what is the procedure and which exam i should give.
16th February 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What are subject for customs officercexam
22nd August 2020, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc maths ..what is my next step to be a customs officer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?