1st February 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for customs officer job after B.E in EEE?

Sir, I am doing B.E in EEE final year. Am I eligible to become customs officer and what are the procedure for it? Please tell me Sir. My email id is:[email protected]

1st February 2017, 11:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for customs officer job after B.E in EEE?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Custom Officer recruitment's after completion of B.E in Electrical Engineering. The minimum basic educational qualification required for Custom's Officer recruitment is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

To become Custom officer, you can either apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination or Combined Graduate Level Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). So you may appear in any of the entrance examination's mentioned above in order to become Officer in Customs department.
1st February 2017, 11:42 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes,You apply for customs officer job after B.E in EEE. To become a custom officer you need to qualify the exams conducted by UPSC.

For this examination applicant should have graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must be between 21-30 year of age.
3rd February 2017, 02:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing B.E in EEE final year. Am I eligible to become customs officer and what are the procedure for it? Please tell me Sir. My email id is:[email protected]
After completion of B.E course, you are eligible for Custom Officer exam. This exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Those candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for Custom Officer exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?