25th May 2016, 12:38 AM
vinnyvincy

What is the minimum cut off required to join B.Sc Agriculture course under TNAU counselling?

Which college would i get with 168.50 for B.Sc agriculture under tnau counselling ? what would be the minimum and maximum cutoff this year? please reply.. Expecting the quick reply from all here. Please answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of start of Agriculture counseling? What is the cutoff for the same?
  2. Minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture colleges in Darvaad?
  3. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad?
  4. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  5. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  6. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  7. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  11. Minimum medical cutoff required for SC candidate to join medical college in Counseling
  12. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  13. Which subjects are required for BSc Agriculture? Cutoff for BSc Agriculture?
  14. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  15. Are there BSc Nursing seats in Tamilnadu in Counseling quota?
  16. Can I get BSc Agriculture in Coimbatore after scoring 800 out of 1200
  17. Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?
  18. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
3rd April 2017, 03:45 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum cut off required to join B.Sc Agriculture course under TNAU counselling?

TNAU stand for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. As you want to know minimum cut off required to join B.Sc Agriculture course under TNAU counselling here, I am going to tell you the same-

Minimum tentative cut off required to join B.Sc Agriculture course under TNAU: 110-135 marks

Counseling will be started from : first week of July 2017

For more information you can contact at given below address-

contact details :
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Address: Maruthamalai Rd, Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu 641003
Phone: 0422 661 1200
4th June 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum cut off required to join B.Sc Agriculture course under TNAU counselling?

Respected Sir/Madam My agriculture cut-off is 155 I get a seat b.sc agree in TNAU Coimbatore counselling so I wait for it please answer
11th June 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My cut off mark is 168.75. My overall rank is 24461.Can I get a chance to admit in Bsc (agri)? How many seats in university? Please help me.
16th May 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

My cutoff mark is 170.75 ,can I get admission in TNAU Coimbatore college for b.tech in biotechnology
20th May 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

My cut off is 188.25 can l get admission in tnau Coimbatore college for agricultural engineering
22nd August 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cutoff required to join vac forestry under tnau counselling???and my cutoff is 171.5 mam please reply immediately..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?