2nd May 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of publish of merchant navy forms? Procedure for the same?

sir,can i know the date of publishing of merchant navy forms and the procedure required for these field.
contact me at also on 9694652462

3rd June 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of publish of merchant navy forms? Procedure for the same?

I have passed 12th exam in commerce I want to join idain navy so what should must do
7th July 2017, 01:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of publish of merchant navy forms? Procedure for the same?

Merchant navy application forms should be submitted manually. The exam will held online. Every year they conduct entrance exam for recruiting the candidates into merchant navy. For applying to merchant navy the eligibility required is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in maths subjects with a fair percentage from any recognized board.

Generally the application forms will be released in the month of November and the last date for submitting will be 1 month. So in between that 1 month you need to fill the application form and submit it to the mentioned address.
The application forms will be available in the axis bank, fresherworld and bharathshipping sites. You need to download and submit them. The exam will be conducted in the month of December.

You need qualify in the exam. If you qualify in the exam you'll be called for the personal interview. Based on your performance in the written test and interview you'll be recruited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?