14th June 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PhD after completion of M.Ed from Kashmir University?

Procedure to apply for PhD after completion of M.Ed from Kashmir University? Can you please give me the complete steps which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details on this as am not sure on what to do next. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed M.Ed through Kashmir University
  2. Procedure and eligibility for PhD in GJU,Hissar for MA/MEd passout -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  4. Procedure to do PhD in abroad after completion of M.Sc?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for the course from Kashmir University like MTTM after completion of 12th commerce?
  6. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Procedure to get admission for PhD after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  8. Which field I can apply for PhD after completion of M.Com?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in after completion of M.P.Ed from Mumbai University?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  11. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  13. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  15. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  16. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
15th June 2017, 07:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD after completion of M.Ed from Kashmir University?

In order to pursue a PhD course the minimum qualification required is masters degree from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks. You need to decide the university from which would like to take the PHP program. Most universities do advertise for applicants. You can however send an application letter address to the concerned authorities. You may need to appear in the entrance exam also. Test for lecturership conducted by University Grants Commission i.e. NET.
15th June 2017, 10:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PhD after completion of M.Ed from Kashmir University?

You will be eligible to pursue Ph.D after qualifying entrance exam. After qualifying it only you will be eligible to get admission.

Eligibility criteria are as under:-

Candidate must be a holder of Master's degree from a recognized university.

Candidate must have attained at least 60% aggregate in graduation as well as in Master's degree.

There is no upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?