7th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to attempt PSU exams?

how, when,&why to give psu exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Tech IT students attempt IES exam? Which PSU exams are for only IT students? Best books for JTO preparation? Which coaching in meerut is for JTO?
  2. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for PSU exams?
  3. Various PSU Exams in India? When are they conducted?
  4. How to prepare for PSU exams? Date of PSU exam? How to apply for it?
  5. Am I eligible for core companies after passing B.E 3rd year(Electrical and Power)?
  6. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  7. Which books to refer for PSU exams?
  8. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?
  10. Name of PSU exams? Percentage required for them and other eligibility?
  11. Need previous years sample papers of mini ratna PSUs? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria, procedure and examination date of various PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  13. Procedure to appear in PSU exams for MCA students?
  14. Am I eligible for IES and PSU if I am in last year in Automobile Engineering? For which sectors can I appear? Procedure for appearing for these exams?
  15. In which PSU's or government exams can I apply after scoring 62%? List of PSU's and government sector exams whose criteria is less than 65%?
  16. Previous years papers of PSU exam for CA or CWA?
  17. How can I prepare to crack PSU exams if working in an Industry?
  18. How to crack PSU exam in first attempt?
20th April 2011, 11:32 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Procedure to attempt PSU exams?

Hello Dear
PSU means public sector undertaking and when you give exam for this sector you get job in govt department. Employment newspaper consist the advertisement of all the PSU exams. It contains all the details regarding exam.
We prefer PSU companies because govt jobs are considered most secure and safe job. and salary is also good.
12th May 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Plese suggest the best book to crack the PSU written test for electronics engineering.
15th May 2011, 10:25 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plese suggest the best book to crack the PSU written test for electronics engineering.
PSU (public sector undertaking) jobs is having good career in future, according to me you can prefer following material for preparation

Best Book for PSU Exam is Upkar Prakashan ,
you can obtain it online using And for Best Aptitude and General Ability related section visit:-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?