15th August 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a hardware engineer after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to become a hardware engineer after completion of 12th standard? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion on this? What should I do next to become a successful hardware engineering? Can you please give me the details?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I complete for getting a job of hardware engineer after completion of MCA?
  2. How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Procedure to become an aeronautical engineer after completion of 10th standard? What to do next?
  4. What should I do to become a aeroplane engineer after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure for taking 12th standard admission after completion of 11th standard?
  6. What is the procedure followed for being a Nutritionist after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?
  8. Procedure to join Army with out completion of 12th standard?
  9. What is the procedure for becoming locopilot after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  10. Procedure to get a seat for MBBS after completion of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to join AFMC after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Procedure to become an Astronaut after completion of 12th standard? Which course to apply? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to join NASA as scientist after completion of 12th standard?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  18. List of names of software and hardware companys where I can apply for my job?
16th August 2017, 05:26 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to become a hardware engineer after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to become a hardware engineer after completion of 12th standard? Can you please give me your valuable suggestion on this? What should I do next to become a successful hardware engineering? Can you please give me the details?

If you want to become a hardware engineer then you have to go for (B.Tech Computer Science) bachelors in engineering in computer science because hardware engineering is specialized branch of computer science. Computer hardware engineering deals with the study of hardware components like Computer chips, Central processing unit, Circuit board, Microprocessor, Printer, Disk drives, Modem, Routers, Keyword, Mouse etc. Details regarding procedure to become hardware engineer is as follows:-

List of Bachelors Courses where you can go to Become a Hardware Engineer:-

:- B.Tech in Computer Science.

:- B.Tech Electronic Engineering.

:- B.E in Computer Science.

Eligibility Conditions:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for courses is 10+2 from science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.

>> Applicant must have done 10+2 from government recognized board.

Colleges Offer Hardware Engineering Course:-

1). Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering.(Lucknow).

2). Rooman Technologies Pvt Ltd.(Banglore).

3). Indian Institute of Hardware Technology – IIHT.(Banglore).

4). Jasoda Devi College for Computer hardwarw and Networking.(Jaipur).
16th August 2017, 11:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a hardware engineer after completion of 12th standard?

To become hardware engineer, you must have completed your 12th standard with physics, chemistry and mathematics from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks. After 12th you have to appear in the joint Engineering Test that is conducted by CBSE every year. If you succeed in securing good rank then you can choose the trade in which you are interested. Otherwise you can also opt for pursuing engineering some private college in your interested trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?