9th April 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a aeroplane engineer after completion of 12th standard?

What should I do to become a aeroplane engineer after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me the right suggestions which I have to follow next? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

15th April 2017, 08:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a aeroplane engineer after completion of 12th standard?

To become an Aeronautical Engineer after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognized board, you have to pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in National or State or University level entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, EAMCET, KCET, SRMEEE, BITSAT, etc., and qualify the entrance examination to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. After completion of your Aeronautical Engineering course with good subject knowledge from a Government recognized university, you can work as a Aeronautical Engineer.
15th April 2017, 09:45 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a aeroplane engineer after completion of 12th standard?

To become engineer in aeronautical sector, you can either pursue Aeronautical engineering or Aerospace engineering. The engineering entrance examination is Joint Entrance examination.

2. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission in NITs and IITs courses.

Any one who has done 10+2 in science stream with PCM subjects can apply for engineering entrance examination. There are three attempts for JEE Main and two attempts for JEE Advanced exam.

You can apply for JEE exam and clear it to get admission in engineering course related to Aeronautics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?