9th January 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?

How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me the suggestion which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Software Engineer after completion of 12th Science?
  2. What should I do after completion of 12th to become an software engineer?
  3. What course should I select after completion of 10th standard to become an software engineer?
  4. Can I become a Software Engineer after completion of Engineering Diploma course?
  5. What should I do to become a software engineer in future after completion of 12th standard?
  6. How to become a software engineer after completion of SSC with 75% marks?
  7. What should I do to become a aeroplane engineer after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?
  9. Expected salary as a Software Engineer after completion of MBA?
  10. How can I become a Software Engineer in HCL being a student of 12th standard?
  11. Am I eligible to do software engineering course after completion of 12th standard arts course?
  12. What should I do to become a software engineer after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for software engineer job if I have taken science subjects in 11th standard?
  14. Which Stream do I have to take in 11th To become a Software Engineer?
  15. Which stream should I choose after 12th in order to become a Software Engineer?
  16. What should I do after 10th standard to become a software engineer?
  17. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What Diploma course should I do to become a Software Engineer?
12th January 2017, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard? Can you please provide me the suggestion which I need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this. Awaiting for the response.

The aspirant should study B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or BCA and MCA to become a software engineer. The candidate should be very good in programming and should have interest in computer science. The engineering graduation in computer science will give good knowledge to the students who wish to pursue their career in the software industry. The candidates should have very good aptitude skill, technical skill and communication skills to join as software engineer. The candidates will be selected as software engineer through campus or off campus drives. The selection process consists of aptitude test, technical interview and hr interview.
12th January 2017, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after completion of 12th standard?

To become a Software Engineer after completion of your 12th standard, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course like B.E/ B.Tech CSE or IT. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing software engineering course. After completion of the course with good subject knowledge, you can work as a software engineer with good CTC in top MNC companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?