20th July 2011, 09:40 PM
ghsenag

Procedure to change college within Mumbai University?

can i know the procedure to change the collage within mumbai university ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change college within Mumbai University? Need advice for BITSAT exam?
  2. Procedure to change college within Mumbai University?
  3. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  4. Is it possible to change the college in Mumbai University in 3rd year?
  5. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  6. How to change my college within Mumbai University?
  7. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  8. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  9. How to change the college form Shivaji University to Mumbai University? What is the rule of transfer?
  10. How to take admission in Vaishno college of Engineering? Procedure to change the college affiliated to the same university?
  11. Procedure to change my college after first year? I am studying in Kollam under Kerala University
  12. Can I change my college in SYB.Com?
  13. How to change the university and college after first year?
  14. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to change college from Tumkur to Bangalore University if failed in a couple of subjects? -- [New]
  16. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  17. Procedure to change from North Maharashtra University to University of Pune or Mumbai University for Biotechnology Branch?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
31st August 2011, 04:31 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change college within Mumbai University?

If you want to change the college in Mumbai University then it is possible only for meritorious students.Those students who are very good in academics and have topped their regions can change their college within the university.
For that you must contact the officials of the University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?