30th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Com? Which month the Entrance Exam is going to be for this?

Dear sir/Madam
My name is mangala, i have compleated B.com.

I have very interesting to study the B.Ed Course, so i kindly request to you Please send the procedure, entance exam is which month .

Thanking You
Your faithfully
Mangala

10th December 2011, 08:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Com? Which month the Entrance Exam is going to be for this?

Hi mangla,its good you want to pursue b.ed course.For pursuing b.ed course your percentage in graduation should be minimum 55% from a recognised university.The procedure of admission differ from one university to another university and even the entrance exam as per my knowledge generally the entrance exam take place in between the month of july-august.List of b.ed colleges

b.ed colleges in bihar

b.ed college in delhi

b.ed college in bhopal

b.ed college in bangalore

b.ed college in agra

All the best
11th December 2011, 12:55 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Com? Which month the Entrance Exam is going to be for this?

you have to clear the entrance exam.

entrance examination consist of questions related to general awareness and on
subjects related to your graduation plus aptitude question.

Eligibility for apply in such examination is graduation with 50% marks.

you can do either regular or correspondence B.ED.
1.REGULAR B.ED can be done from
DEHLI UNIVERSITY
MP UNIVERSITY
RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
CCS UNIVERSITY
many more university
2.CORRESPONDENCE B.ED can be done from
 Annamalai University

 Madurai Kamaraj University

 Bangalore University

 Andhra University

 Kakatiya University

 ignou
 Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

 Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

 Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

 Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

 Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

 Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))

 Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Distance Education Centre, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh

 Sri Venkateswara University Directorate of Distance Education, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
11th December 2011, 01:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/Madam
My name is mangala, i have compleated B.com.

I have very interesting to study the B.Ed Course, so i kindly request to you Please send the procedure, entance exam is which month .

Thanking You
Your faithfully
Mangala
Dear friend,

Those candidate have completed graduation or post graduation from recognized university are applicable for B.Ed course.

Your graduation or post graduation marks must be hold above 50% . For SC/ST candidate this marks is decreased to above 45% marks.

Only Arts and Science departments are eligible for B.Ed course.There are some institute provide B.Ed course for B.Com and BBA candidates.

There is no age criteria so any one who holds the above criteria are eligible for B.Ed course.

Every university conduct their own entrance exam for B.Ed candidate selection.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?