21st May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Correspondence) in Delhi college of engineering?

what's the procedure to get admission in b.tech (correspondence) in delhi college of engineering ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  2. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  3. How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  4. Which college is the best in Delhi? What is the cutoff and procedure to get admission in the best college?
  5. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  8. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Correspondence) in Delhi college of engineering?
  10. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence B.Tech course in Delhi College of Engineering?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Delhi
  12. When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?
  13. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)? -- [New]
  14. Procedure of admission in government college to do PhD in Microbiology?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  16. Can I get admitted in NCR region after scoring UPSEE rank of 11477?
  17. Availability of admission form online for Hansraj College? Procedure of admission in Foreign Langues?
  18. Should I stay in Chandigarh Engineering College or shift to IPU delhi college if the former is not refunding the fees? How are both the colleges?
3rd August 2012, 08:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Correspondence) in Delhi college of engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what's the procedure to get admission in b.tech (correspondence) in delhi college of engineering ?

The Delhi Technological University formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, offers full time B. Tech program. Cnaiddate seeking admission must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, beside passing in each subject separately. 85% seats are reserved for candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized School/College/Institute located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi and the rest 15% are reserved for candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized School/College/Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Admission is through All India Engineering Entrance Examination [AIEEE] and the candidates must have been declared eligible for Central Counselling by the CBSE. Applicant must be 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age on or before the first October of the years in which one seeks admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?