24th May 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in MA Psychology after B.Tech?

I am B.Tech from ycmou and now I want to do MA in psychology from ycmou. Is it possible to get admission for MA after B.Tech. Please, guide me.

24th May 2017, 04:47 PM
LiyaSharan

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get admission in MA Psychology after B.Tech?

The eligibility for getting admission in MA Psychology is graduation in any discipline. So as you have completed your B Tech, you are eligible to apply for the course in leading universities like Delhi University, JMI, Lovely Professional University, SRM etc. You can visit the websites of these institutes to find out the course and fee structure,scholarships, campus placements, and to apply for the course.
25th May 2017, 01:08 AM
help100%

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in MA Psychology after B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am B.Tech from ycmou and now I want to do MA in psychology from ycmou. Is it possible to get admission for MA after B.Tech. Please, guide me.
Look in regular course its impossible to get admission at any university but if you try in distance mode there is no restriction because during admission in MA Psychology they asks for BA in Psychology or related but they wont interfere candidate coming from technical background and hence your admission will stand revoked.

There is one way that is take admission in distance mode if you are really interested, there are various open universities providing MA psychology among them IGNOU is one of the most reputed one and better you try to take admission here or else try SMU or Symbiosis Distance Course which is good.

Hope the above information helped you for further query please do let us know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?