21st September 2017, 01:23 PM
Tamim zannat

Procedure to get admission in government college in Bangladesh for doing B.Sc Nursing?

I passed H.S.C exam in 2017. Can you please let me know the procedure to get admission in the government college in Bangladesh for doing B.Sc Nursing? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  2. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  3. How to take admission in MS in Kolkata in any government medical college after finishing MBBS in Bangladesh
  4. How to apply Bsc nursing under government colleges
  5. What is the least percentage required for B.Sc Nursing?
  6. Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college of West Bengal with 55% in 12th Science?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  8. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  9. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 2 years gap after Intermediate?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing General Nursing course in Palakkad in a government college?
  12. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction?
  13. When Government BSC nursing admission in Maharashtra list will be displayed?
  14. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  15. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  16. Can I get BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college with 11945 rank in WBJEE JENPAUH? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  18. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
22nd September 2017, 09:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in government college in Bangladesh for doing B.Sc Nursing?

To get admission in B.Sc Nursing course in Bangladesh there are few eligibility requirements which you need to fulfil which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be citizen of Bangladesh.
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in PCB or related stream with 50% from any recognised board.
- The minimum percentage may vary based on the university.
- The candidate should not be less than 17 years.

The admissions are given based on the performance in the entrance exam. You need to apply, attend and qualify in the entrance exam in merit so that you can get admission in B.Sc nursing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?