25th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join in Government Colleges as a Lecturer after completing B.E degree?

what is the procedure to join in govt colleges as lecturer......... i completed my BE degree.... i'm willing to work as a lecturer in govt colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Lecturer jobs in Government colleges?
  2. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  3. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  6. What type of job will I get after completion of M.Phil studies? Which are the companies available in Tamilnadu?
  7. Procedure to join as Lecturer in Government College after completion of M.Tech course?
  8. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  9. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  10. What to do to become a lecturer or professor in any government colleges after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to become a Lecturer in Government polytechnic? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  14. Am I eligible for Government junior college lecture jobs after completing B.Sc and MBA?
  15. Procedure to be followed to get Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  16. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  17. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  18. Which entrance test should I attend if I am looking for a lecturer job at government or aided colleges? What is the procedure to get the lecturer job?
26th November 2011, 08:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join in Government Colleges as a Lecturer after completing B.E degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the procedure to join in govt colleges as lecturer......... i completed my BE degree.... i'm willing to work as a lecturer in govt colleges
Dear friend,

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for govt college as a lecturer .Because you have only graduation degree.

But those candidate have PHD degree or Masters degree and having NET score are applicable for lecturer for govt college.

Also you have to contact to college service commission because these exam conduct only for lecturer in govt college.

But you are eligible for govt college assistant in part time course.

Thanks
26th November 2011, 10:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join in Government Colleges as a Lecturer after completing B.E degree?

You are not eligible to become a lecturer yet. You need to first complete your masters degree. After that or during final year you need to clear the NET exam. It is now a norm that only candidates fulfilling these conditions will be employed in Government institutes. Even in private institutes clearing the NET exam is a must if you want to draw the UGC pay scale.
26th November 2011, 12:01 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

As you completed your B.Tech. degree so by using this degree you can not go for as a lecturer or a professor in any college. It may be Government colleges or may be any Private colleges. Now the minimum degree for lecturer in any college is become M.Tech degree. So my suggestion to you please complete your master degree and then go for this kind of examination by which you can get as a lecturer in a college.

good day.
11th February 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

anil , iam completed m.sc botany, eligible degree college lecturer exam
12th February 2012, 12:50 PM
PRADIP PAUL

if you want to join in government colleges as a lecturer then you should to complete M.E. or M.TECH. after B.E.
27th February 2012, 04:38 PM
chandler8161

Dear friend,
Various types of jobs are there for you in government sector. Opportunities are endless for engineering graduates in government sector.

Some of the best options available today are as follows.

Defense Services: Now a days defense services are much attracting for engineering candidates. Weather Army, Navy or Air Force all have equal and better opportunity. Various entry schemes have been made for recruiting bright Engineers for maintaining peace and harmony in the country by joing the respective defense wing.

SSC- Short Service Commission (It has both permanent as well as short commission for 10 years extendable up to 14 years).
CDSE - Combined Defence Service Examination (Conducted by UPSC twice every year).
Technical Schemes
Fast Track Entry Schemes
ETC..

Engineering Service Examination of India: ESE, famous by it's previous name - Indian Engineering Services (IES). Like for bureocracy we have IAS Officer and all, similarly for Engineering works in India this service is there. An all India entrance is conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in) and this is divided into four major core engineering sections - i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Electrical Engineering iii) Civil Engineering and iv) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Candidate must have an engineering degree from a recognized Institute to appear for this entrance. Engineer from any stream are eligible to appear for it but they have to select among the above mentioned sections for there entrance.
28th February 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I AM M.A IN HISTORY SUBJECT WITH 56% MARKS AND I ALSO CLEARED NET EXAM IN JUNE-2012..KYA MAI U.P KE GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE KE LIYE ELIGIBILE HU.......MY HIGH SCOHOOL IS 52% INTER 45% AND BA 49%.....PLEASE REPLY ME....
10th July 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join in government collegesas a lecturerafter completing m.adegree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?