25th September 2017, 02:12 PM
alligater

Procedure to join pilot course after completing diploma?

How to join the pilot course after completing diploma. Sir, I passed diploma I want to become commercial pilot how to join the pilot course? It will be really helpful if you can give me the complete information on the steps to be followed? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to join as a Pilot in IAF after completing 10th+diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How to become air force officer after completing diploma in EEE branch?
  4. Procedure to join Loco Pilot Training for a candidate after completing 12th PCM? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Pilot in PIA after completing diploma in Electronics? What is the percentage requirement to become a Pilot?
  6. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma ITI? What is the salary offered to a Pilot?
  7. Is it possible to join NIT after completing diploma? What is the procedure?
  8. Which course I have to join after Diploma to become a Pilot?
  9. Procedure to apply for pilot training after diploma in information technology
  10. What is the procedure to become a Pilot in Indian Airways after completing B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to become a pilot after completing diploma and B.E. courses?
  12. What is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th?
  13. How to become a Pilot after completing B.Tech ECE? What is the procedure to become a Pilot?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue the B.Tech course without completing a diploma?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture?
  16. How can I become a Loco Pilot being an Electrical Diploma student?
  17. How to join Pilot course after completing Polytechnic? How to join Pilot course
  18. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
25th September 2017, 09:25 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join pilot course after completing diploma?

Follow these procedure
>> I will request you to complete your inter level examination with science and maths as a compulsory subject.
>> After inter i will prefer you to complete a graduation degree in aviation as a specialization or do aeronautic engineering from reputed college.
>> You need to then obtain flying experience of at least 1500 hours after which you will get licence to fly.

Top aeronautic engineering college are
>> Indian Institute of aeronautic engineering, Pune
>>Indian academy of aeronautic engineering, Lucknow
>> Institute of aeronautic engineering, Hyderabad
26th September 2017, 01:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a commercial pilot there are few eligibility requirements and the procedure is also mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed 10+2 or equivalent education in physics, maths and chemistry with a fair percentage from any recognised board.
- The minimum age limit is 16 years and the upper age limit varies based on air line companies.
- The candidate should be physically fit and the eye sight should be very clear.
- The candidate should b good in communication skills and have good command on English and Hindi.

After completing education and fulfilling the eligibility requirements then you need for the entrance exam named IGRUA CPL and AFCAT conducted by different flying schools.
If you qualify in the entrance exam you’ll be given pilot training for 3 - 6 months.

Or

You can join in flying schools. There are many flying schools. To join in flying you need to visit the flying school and apply for admission based on your performance you’ll be given admission. Few flying schools conduct conduct entrance exam.
Some of the flying schools are listed below.

- Madhya Pradesh flying club, Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran academy, Uttar Pradesh
- Flying training institute, Calcutta
- Government flying school, Lucknow
- School of aviation science & technology, New Delhi
- Karnal aviation club, Haryana

After completing training you need attend exam for pilot license like CPL, SPL and PPL. Based on your performance in the exam you’ll get pilot license.
26th September 2017, 01:57 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Brief knowledge about Commercial Pilot:-

Commercial pilot course is a diploma level civil aviation course. It takes approx 18 months to complete the course. This course will be done after 10+2 or equivalent.

Eligibility criteria for this are:-

Students must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50 percent aggregate in mathematics and physics.

Colleges offering this course are:-

Flytech Aviation Academy, Secunderabad
Asiatic International Aviation Academy, Indore
All India Institute of Aeronautics, Ludhiana
Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation, Karnal

Admission in this course will be held directly or may from any entrance test which will be conducted by the colleges itself.
26th September 2017, 05:49 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Anyone willing to become a pilot has to get all three License i.e Student Pilot License (SPL),Private Pilot License (PPL),Commercial Pilot License (CPL).

Eligibility criteria for having different kinds of license are as under:-

Student Pilot License (SPL) :

-The candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

-The candidate must have attained at least 16 years of age .

-The candidate should be able to read, speak, and understand English language.

-The candidate must have at least a current third-class medical certificate.

On the request made by the candidate, an FAA-authorized aviation medical examiner will issue a combined medical certificate and Student Pilot Certificate after complete physical examination.

Private Pilot License (PPL) :

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM as subjects .

Commercial Pilot License (CPL) :

The candidate should have passed 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics and Physics.

The candidate age should be 18-30 years .

Candidate must also have PPL with at least flying experience of 3 years.

One can get his/her CPL after completing 250 hours of flying.
16th April 2019, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering can I do commercial pilot course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?