7th July 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for pilot training after diploma in information technology

I'm in my last semester of diploma in Information Technology as I will be completing my diploma in this May and I did my diploma after 10th. Is there any changes, that I can apply for the pilot training? I'm really very confused that, will I get admission or not. Can you please help me with it.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?
  2. What is the benefit of taking Pilot Training after Diploma in Aeronautics?
  3. Procedure to apply for Commercial Pilot training through NIOS?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education loan to do Pilot Training course? Detailed information to apply for education loan?
  5. Am I eligible for pilot training after completion of 10th and diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I apply for training as a Pilot or Sailor after BCA?
  7. Procedure to join pilot course after completing diploma?
  8. Where to apply for training after Diploma in Food Technology at Mumbai? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?
  10. List of IT companies in Pune providing training for B.Tech Information & Communication Technology? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Admission procedure to be followed for pilot training?
  12. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in West Bengal? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  15. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  16. Admission procedure for pilot training in India?
  17. Procedure to apply for Pilot training? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  18. How to get scholarship for Pilot training?
16th February 2018, 04:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for pilot training after diploma in information technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in my last semester of diploma in Information Technology as I will be completing my diploma in this May and I did my diploma after 10th. Is there any changes, that I can apply for the pilot training? I'm really very confused that, will I get admission or not. Can you please help me with it.

Eligibility to study the Student Pilot’s License (SPL) is a pass in Class X or equivalent examination from a recognized board. Candidates should have completed 16 years of age for joining the Student Pilot’s License course. They have to clear the Class II Medical Test for taking admission to the SPL. Candidates with Diploma in Information Technology course are also eligible to apply for the SPL. Eligibility for the Commercial Pilot License (CPL) is a pass in Class XII with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects. Candidates should have completed 18 years of age for joining CPL. Admission to the courses are done through an entrance examination conducted by the flying school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?