16th November 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Pilot but I don't know anything about it so I want to know what is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

18th November 2016, 03:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th?

You cannot become a pilot just after completing your 10th standard. You must complete your 12th standard with science (Physics, chemistry) and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks and your age should be at-least 17 years. You must be an unmarried male Indian citizen.

If you want to become a pilot in Indian Air Force, then you have to appear for the NDA (National Defense Academy) entrance examination. But, if you want to become a commercial pilot then at first you have to get Student Pilot License then you have to get Private Pilot License and finally the commercial pilot license. After that you have to join pilot training schools where you will get proper training and make sure the pilot training institutes are recognized by F.A and DGCA.
18th November 2016, 05:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a Pilot but I don't know anything about it so I want to know what is the procedure to become a Pilot after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.
To become a Pilot, you have to choose the Commercial Pilot License course. The course is eligible for the students who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects with a minimum of 50% marks. So after 10th standard you should study 11th and 12th with Physics and Mathematics subjects. After completion of 12th you can apply for the course, the admission to the course will be done through an entrance test in some institutions. You should be physically and mentally fit to fly. The course is available in various flying schools in India.
18th November 2016, 06:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of class 10th from a recognised Board, you must have to opt Science stream in class 11th.
After completing Class 12th with Science stream, you must have to appear in the Pilot entrance examination, qualifying in which you can proceed your career in the field of Pilot.
18th November 2016, 07:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become pilot in future then you have to opt for non medical stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects in 11th and 12th standard and you have to pursue at least 60% marks in your intermediate from recognised board. After 10th standard you are not eligible to become pilot but you have to complete your graduation in mathematics or you can pursue aviation course after 12th standard in order to become.
18th November 2016, 07:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a pilot after completing class 10th:-

In order to become a pilot after completing of your 10th standard, you should have studied science at your 12th level of education and after completing of your 12th boards, you should get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course and after completion of your course, you can apply for Commercial Pilot Wing and might you get avail the post, if passed flying test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?