19th April 2018, 09:47 AM
gourikranthi

Procedure to study Distance MBA in Osmania University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Distance MBA from Osmania University. I want to know about the procedure for applying and studying this Distance MBA in this university. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for M.Ed in distance mode from Osmania university?
  2. Previous year model papers of MBA first year distance education in Osmania University?
  3. CDS 2 Exam 2010 Results Dates -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study BSc(Genetics) in Osmania University? -- [New]
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Osmania University?
  6. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?
  8. Can i study MBA in any university being a distance B.Com candidate? Is it equivalent to regular B.Com?
  9. Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?
  10. B.Tech in Mining engineering through distance learning for a Diploma holder?
  11. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  12. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?
  13. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  14. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  17. Question papers for distance MBA first year for Osmania University Hyderabad?
  18. Admission procedure and total expenses to study M.Sc in Osmania University for B.Sc(Chemistry) student of Odisha?
5th May 2018, 10:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Distance MBA in Osmania University?

Distance MBA courses are among the most sought after post graduate courses in India. Numerous opportunities are available in the industry, including marketing managers, sales manager, product managers, HR managers and so on.
You have to attend the minimum cutoff marks or more in OPENMAT entrance exam conducted by IGNOU university.

Firstly, we are attempting to get admission committee should verify the eligibility requirements.

Then obtain the prospectus.

Fill your application form and send it to the required address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?