1st February 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, syllabus and application deadline to apply for Bridge course in English Literature under Kashmir University?

I just want to know the procedure to apply for Bridge course in English Literature under University of Kashmir. Kindly guide with complete procedure, syllabus content, application deadline along with fees and other charges.

Related Questions:
  1. Bridge courses related to English Literature offered by KU?
  2. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course from Delhi University after completion of English Literature? -- [New]
  4. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  6. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  13. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  15. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  17. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  18. What is the syllabus followed for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
21st July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, syllabus and application deadline to apply for Bridge course in English Literature under Kashmir University?

I have completed my B.sc from Degree college sopore ,,I am interested in English but Kashmir university doesn't allow M.A english for B.sc students without bridge course ...i kindly request you to help me in solving the problem??
29th December 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure, syllabus and application deadline to apply for Bridge course in English Literature under Kashmir University?

I have completed my Bcom, and now i want to pursue pg in Kashmir,but University doesn't make me eligible for said course,kindly help me regarding bridge course of Kashmir
5th January 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bridge course(Ist,2nd & 3rd year) in order to acquire graduation in Kashmiri subject & make myself eligible to pursue for PG Kashmiri in due course of time hassle freely. Provide necessary guidelines promptly.
12th January 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a teacher in education deptt. now am interested to do pg in english through regular mode what is the procedure
18th February 2019, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bridge course (1st, 2nd, 3rd year) in order to acquire graduation in Kashmiri subject and make myself eligible to pursue for PG Kashmiri in due course of time please provide necessary guide lines promptly
27th March 2019, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me information and procedure about bridge course in Kashmiri subject.
13th June 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PG in kashmiri but was not having kashmiri in graduation. Tell me the procedure for it
31st January 2020, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the latest news about additional courses
8th February 2020, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Asalam alaikum I am a commerce graduate of Kashmir university.i am interested in kashmiri. So I want to acquire b a in Kashmiri for this what I have to do
9th February 2020, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech now I want to pursue PhD in arts faculty in any subject,now I want to know is there any bridge course to complete my graduation in arts faculty?
21st March 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do graduation in one subject( history)as additional paper because i was not having history in graduation.plz tell me the procedure.
2nd May 2021, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

Aa...kindly help me how to go through the bridge course of english literature in kashmir university. Please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?