14th February 2018, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D course from Delhi University after completion of English Literature?

I am a Bangladeshi. I have completed my honours and ma in English literature. Now I want to do my PhD from Delhi University. How can I apply and what are the requirements? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  2. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  3. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  4. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  8. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  10. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  12. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  15. From which university can I do PhD in English Literature in Delhi to a candidate having completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  16. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  18. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
25th February 2018, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D course from Delhi University after completion of English Literature?

Procedure to apply for PhD course from Delhi University:

The detailed procedure to apply for PhD course and the basic educational qualification required to this course from Delhi University are given below.

>> You must have completed Post Graduation or Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in Post Graduation in order to be eligible is 55% marks.

>> You are required to appear in any of the below mentioned entrance examinations.

() CSIR UGC NET Examination
() Delhi University PhD Entrance Examination
() GATE Entrance Examination..etc.,

>> Besides meeting the above said qualification, you are required to have valid score of any of the above mentioned entrance examinations.
26th February 2018, 05:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D course from Delhi University after completion of English Literature?

You need to apply for Ph.D admission, when there is an admission notification by the concerned university. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

You need to have a masters degree in given stream with at least 55% marks to become eligible to apply. In case, you belong to reserved category, you will get 5% relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?