14th February 2017, 12:56 PM
pavithrapavithra

Procedures to take admission in Anna University to study Food Technology course? Cut off marks of 12th to apply for it?

Hello, I have completed 12th a year back and now I want to study Food Technology course from Anna University. What is the procedures to join? Cut off marks of 12th to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in 12th to get admission in Food Technology course in Anna University? List of colleges affiliated by Anna University? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to pursue M.Sc in Food Science after B.Sc in Zoology?
  3. Cut off should I have to get for admission into Aeronautical Engineering in Anna university?
  4. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Loyolo ICam Engineering of Technology through Anna University Counseling?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in M.Sc food science and technology?
  6. B.Sc pass course student can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  7. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  8. What are the cutoff marks to study Civil in Anna University for SC category students?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?
  10. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  12. Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field?
  13. Can I apply to study B.Tech in Anna University if belong to Andhra Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  15. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  16. How much is the cutoff for 12th? I want to join Anna University
  17. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?