20th May 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Process of admission in Architect College after passing 12th Science?

I have passed 12th science in this year and i got 45% in 12th, So i want to take admission in architect collage, so for that i want to know the process of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Architect after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Necessity of doing diploma for Architect? Is there any diploma course for Architect? Is it good to do B.Arch or M.Arch for becoming Architect?
  3. Diploma in architect after passing 10th?
  4. Is it necessary to do Diploma for becoming Architect? Is it good to do graduation and post graduation in Architecture to become an Architect?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  6. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  7. What to do after 12th to be an Architect? Best government college in Delhi for Architect?
  8. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  9. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  10. What is the process to take admission for Architect after completing diploma in civil?
  11. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  12. Can I pursue B.Architect after passing 12th?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  14. How to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th from Maharashtra Board?
  15. How should i proceed after 10th for pursuing Architecture course?
  16. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  17. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  18. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?
21st May 2016, 01:36 PM
13precious

Default Re: Process of admission in Architect College after passing 12th Science?

To get admission in Architecture college you will have to qualify entrance examination conducted by council of architecture.

List of some Institutes offering bachelor of architecture are as follows:-

Anna University

Punjab Technical University

University of Mumbai

University of Pune

Goa University

Birla Institute of Technology

Rajasthan Technical university

Gujarat University

Duration of course:- 4 years

Entrance exam:- NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?