11th April 2015, 02:05 PM
yogesh kumarsharma

Process, fee and criteria for admission in Diet course at Delhi?

Some tell me that what is the process for admission in diet course in delhi with fee & crietarea of percentage of marks in 12th for out side of delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get DIET entrance exam form? Last date of purchase of DIET entrance form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure to be eligible for DIET?
  2. Details about the diet course? Where can I get the diet course form? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Admission process and fee structure for B.Ed courses in Delhi?
  4. What is the last date of submission of forms of JBT?
  5. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  6. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  7. What is the process for DIET course in Delhi for teaching?
  8. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  9. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  10. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  11. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? Eligibility criteria, entrance fee and the course fee?
  12. Last date of purchasing diet forms in Delhi? What is the mode of the fee?
  13. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  14. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  15. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where can I get DIET exam form in Delhi?
  17. Where can I get the DIET entrance exam form? Last date to purchase of DIET entrance exam form? Qualifying criteria for DIET exam? Fee structure and procedure?
  18. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
11th May 2015, 11:28 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Process, fee and criteria for admission in Diet course at Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh kumarsharma View Post
Some tell me that what is the process for admission in diet course in delhi with fee & crietarea of percentage of marks in 12th for out side of delhi.
Diet announces it's own application form in month of July and the procedure is online you need to fill the form online

There are 9 government and 22 private colleges based on the diet

The fee for the form is 300 for general and 250 for other category people

Atleast 60% marks you must have in your previous education
1st June 2016, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is addmisson process of d.i.t.e corse bassed ob marrit list of 12 class or bassed on entrence test....
16th June 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I want to do DIET Course from Delhi so please give me the procedure to join this?
9th May 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to do DIET course from Delhi so please give me the full details to join this and also give the date details..
13th June 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Could you tell me start date of admission, full fee of course and pattern of entrance exam, if any for DIET.
5th April 2018, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 75% in 12th class. May I eligible for diet in prvt and what is the fee structure of diet from prvt sector, plz tell me
24th February 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know that what is the whole fee for private diet course for general category student.
29th May 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir my question I got 62% marks so may join diet course and what is the total fee structure for the same.
9th July 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is what is fee structure of diet course at Delhi from any govt. institute????? ^Tell me ????
6th September 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 12th pass in year 2007 n I got 72% marks with art side, can I eligible for diet n jbt course in govt from obc kota. How much chances in diet govt admission, also m widow. Please reply and I need your suggestions. What can i do in future in teaching line
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?