9th September 2016, 11:15 AM
snjyod

Backlog history will create any problem for admission in ME at Germany?

I'm in 7th sem of BE and i had 23 backlog but now i cleared all backlogs and i don't have anymore backlog and my cgpa is 6.5 at a time and i can reach to 7 cgpa. Can i get admission for ME in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Indian Navy Technical Entry having completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 68.8% and with a date of birth of 05-12-1998 but having backlog history? What is the difference between backlog and backlog history?
  2. Will early backlog create problem in campus interview?
  3. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?
  4. Is it true that with backlogs in first year chances of getting jobs are less? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Junior Executive Airport authority of India if I have a backlog history?
  6. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  7. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after having a backlog history in BE? -- [New]
  8. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  9. Can I apply for PhD in history from Germany university if I have qualified my M.Phil in history?
  10. Is there any problem to get Student Visa for studying Abroad while having a backlog in B.Tech?
  11. Is there any problem at the time of joining if selected in TCS without mentioning backlog?
  12. What is the right time to prepare for GATE exam? Should I start coaching now?
  13. Which is better MBA or MA (eco) after BA (eco) hons? Will gap create problem during interview if I drop one year?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  16. Will I get admission into best colleges after BMM with various backlog history?
  17. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  18. Names of the colleges providing GME course? I am interested in Marine
15th September 2016, 06:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Backlog history will create any problem for admission in ME at Germany?

No, the backlogs history will not create any problem for you to get admission in M.E course at Germany. If you have already cleared all your backlogs then, you can easily get admission irrespective of your backlog history.

To get admission in M.E course in German Universities, you have to complete your B.E course and need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to score at least 6 bands in IELTS and 80 marks in TOEFL examination to get admission in German Universities.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have cleared all your 23 backlogs of B.E course and have 6.5 CGPA, so, if you can satisfy the university admission requirements, you can easily get admission in M.E course in German Universities.
28th July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Backlog history will create any problem for admission in ME at Germany?

I have 25 active supplies if I clear all these within 1 yr am I eligible to German studies. I am a 2019 pass out. Until next year I will take ielts and German a1
6th September 2019, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

I have one backlogs and want to apply for March semester 2020 to Germany. What type of provisional results should I get to apply ( should I ask for a Marks card or there is some other name ? )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?