13th July 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Qualification needed to get Food Inspector job after completing B.Sc in Chemistry with 72% marks?

Hello Sir, I am Arya, l have completed my B.Sc course in chemistry I have scored 72% mark. I want to know that what are the qualification required to get the job of Food Inspector after scoring this much?

16th July 2016, 12:42 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification needed to get Food Inspector job after completing B.Sc in Chemistry with 72% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am Arya, l have completed my B.Sc course in chemistry I have scored 72% mark. I want to know that what are the qualification required to get the job of Food Inspector after scoring this much?
There is no limitation or criteria for percentage in Bachelor course.

So, you can appear for Food Inspector Exam conducted by UPSC.

Apart from Chemistry graduates, these bachelor candidates are also eligible:
  • Bachelor course in Agriculture/Public Wealth/Veterinary Science/Dairy/Food Technology/Pharmacy
  • Graduate in Medicine with at least one year training

Age Criteria for appearing in exam:
  • For General: 21 to 30 years
  • For OBC: 21 to 33 years
  • For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

Exam Syllabus:
  • English
  • Numerical Ability
  • General Knowledge

Exam Pattern:
The duration of the exam is 150 minutes (2hr 30 minutes).
26th April 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification needed to get Food Inspector job after completing B.Sc in Chemistry with 72% marks?

Can I apply for food inspector just after My graduation ie bsc biotechnology hons ....plz guide along with pay scale bcoz I haven't completed pG yet
17th July 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Radhika Chavan from Vikhroli, Mumbai I completed my graduation wth 70 % I want to ask can I apply for food inspection
7th April 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Is bsc student eligibles for food inspector
3rd October 2021, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

B. Sc chemistry graduate student is eligible for this exam.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?